Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Backsplash

The backsplash went up on Friday. It was grouted yesterday. I will get some new pics later today with the grout. I love the glass tile that I selected.

Finish work is being completed as I write. The under cabinet moulding went in yesterday. We needed that to hide the under cabinet lights. Today the drawer inserts are being cut and fitted and the roll outs in the bottom cabinets are being installed.

We have put a lot of things away in the upper cabinets. After today, I can start putting away things that go below.

Tales of the refrigerator. I can't remember if I explained the problems that the Best Buy delivery people had with the first fridge that we ordered. They were not going to remove the doors, and the refrigerator would not fit through our front door. So we ordered a smaller fridge. I got a call last week telling me that fridge is back ordered, and there is no guarantee that it will ever arrive. So on Sunday we went to a locally owned appliance store. Their delivery people are willing to take off the handles and/or doors to get the fridge into the house. On Friday we get the new fridge. We plan to sell our old one. Anyone looking for a really nice white refrigerator with a bottom freezer?

No comments:

Post a Comment