Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

More Counter Pics

Here are some more pictures of my beautiful new counter.
It is a honed absolute black. Honed means that it is not highly polished, so the color is more muted. 
I just love it.




The yellow post it notes on the drawers tells me that these drawer fronts need to be replaced. 
The finish is not right. The new fronts have been ordered and should arrive soon.

The story of the faucet. Well, it was an aggravation really. The countertops could not be installed without the sink because the fabricator needed to cut the hole in the granite before bringing it to my house. I had many calls back and forth about my sink. Then there were problems with the faucet  because they did not order the faucet when they ordered my sink. So there were many more calls back and forth to find out about the faucet. It was suppose to arrive second day air on Friday, but no it was sent ground. So today when I was leaving the house, I found the UPS man delivering a package to Prytania Theater. I stopped him and asked if he had my package. I told him it was a faucet for Dufossat. I had to sign for the package, so there could be a problem if he tried to deliver and no one was home. I showed him my ID and took the package. I hope to have running water in the kitchen by the end of the day. That would be something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment